In The Loving Memory of A Loved One

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This poem was sent by another avid reader of our site. Today is his father birthday and he sent this beautiful poem in rememberance of his father

Abu...so many images come to mind whenever I speak your name;
It seems without you in my life, things have never been the same.

What happened to all those times when I always looked to you;
No matter what happened in my life, you could make my gray skies blue....

Abu, some days I hear your voice and turn to see your face;
Yet in my turning...it seems the sound has been erased.

Abu, who will I turn to for answers when life does not make sense;
Who will be there to hold me close when the pieces just don't fit.

Oh, Abu, if I could turn back time and once more hear your voice;
I'd tell you that out of all the dads you would still be my choice.

Please always know I love you and no one can take your place;
Years may come and go but your memory will never be erased.

Today, Allah, as You are listening, in the heavens above;
Would you go and find my dad and give him all my love.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out standing!!!
May Allah give peace to his soul.

Post a Comment

Vision of the Blog

The main focus and commitment is to give the internet community a true understanding of the real Pakistan and introduce to them the people who are working hard to create and build Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad!

Author can be contacted at saeedshiekh@hotmail.com

This is my pride, my emblem

This is my pride, my emblem
Children of Tomorrow

Who will save pakistan

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP