A poem for Imanae

Friday, December 4, 2009

Imanae - Our princess
Imanae - Our princess

Angels go to heaven. Only a place as beautiful as heaven could cater to smiles so vibrant and laughter so magnificent. Maybe heaven loves children. Maybe heaven rejoices on seeing such animated characters pursue the rivulets and the ever changing butterflies. Question is never their presence in heaven but how they got there. Unfortunate incidents of fate, unforgettable mistakes and sometimes divine intervention all leave behind answers of how our children moved on to the heavens. But this incident alludes to the disorder and mismanagement of the medical industry in Pakistan.
Imanae is no more with us. She was a lovely soul and the heartbeat of her father. You can see pictures of her and her family at http://www.imanae.co.uk/images.html. Simply glimpsing at her pictures brought tears to my eyes. I would have loved to meet her. And listen from her the stories of snowmen, daffodils and even nursery rhymes. I am sure her father loved her voice and her sounds.
What hurts me the most is that my daughter is her age. I could almost anticipate them being friends. But one of the little angels are no with us. She died tragically at Doctors Hospital Lahore due to malpractice and mismanagement. She is a part of the long and tedious number of poor individuals who lost their life due to the maltreatment of doctors in Pakistan.
Since the inception of Pakistan, the doctors and nurses have enjoyed certain repute in the market. They have been extremely successful in camouflaging their mistakes with the veneers of religious jargon. Internet has played a pivotal part in releasing construed information regarding diseases, ailments and treatments. Even the laymen now search and calculate the variance between practice and medical excellence.

Where there are no rules of check and balance, these doctors will perform surgeries and medical treatments without realizing the repercussions. They are completely void of the nemesis effects of their actions and plans. My mother had a towel left in her stomach during her stomach operation. And my father died while given a wrong injection at Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences. And later wrong and immoral behavior of Doctors Hospital cost him his life. I have buried my father like Imanae father buried her. We have left our loved ones to dirt.
I had the pleasure of talking with Aqeel the father of the princess. I salute and admire his journey towards completely shutting down Doctors Hospital and also taking a stance against malpractice. I and others will join him till death for a cause that has made us suffer so much so long. People forget how beautiful fathers and daughters are till they are long gone.
In Pakistan, I am not fruitful of any verdicts. This is a nation of bastard politicians and foul play. Maybe if the daughters of the president, prime ministers and chief ministers are given wrong injections, they will realize the after effects. Maybe that day a resolution will be passed. Maybe that day, we can be assured that no one will die because of a doctors' wrong verdict. And till that day, Aqeel and many many others will fight this war. If you have any comments or cases against Doctors Hospital, please contact the website - http://www.imanae.co.uk.

A poem for Imanae



Your face speaks a million tunes
I would have loved to cradle you in peace and love
Hold you and tell you stories of life and spirit
Yet I see you dancing in heaven
I am sorry I could not defeat the corrupt governance of Pakistan
I am sorry I could not give you processes and safety
I am sorry I could not whisper you tunes
And give you parks to play in
But I promise you
You will live longer than my generations
Your spirit will be remembered time and time again
Fathers like me will love daughter like you
Even when we are no longer alive
So as you look down upon us from heaven
And smile
We are working hard
To commit our promise to you
No more children will die without reason
We will bring back smiles to our generations lips
We will bring back the spirit of our daughters
We will bring back the life that we wanted you to live

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am really sadened. May God grant them patience. we will boycot Doctors Hospital

Anonymous said...

Fantastic yar! EMANAE BAITA WE ALL LOVE U !!!

Raja Arif Ullah Khan said...

beautiful words for a Beautiful angel. We are sorry Imanae but we will fight and never let it happen to other daughters of Pakistan.

Anonymous said...

We love you dear angel!
We are looking for Justice for you and for your fellows,living in this Cruel society.

Anonymous said...

imanae beta aap Angel ho Allah mian jee aap ke mummy papa ko sabar ata karey or un ka sabar he ab tumhare qatilon ko un ke injaam tak pohnachaye ga aap Allah mian jee ke paas ho aap un se kehna ke mere mummy papa ko jaldi se mere jaise ek or Angel de do lekin us ko hamesha un ke paas rakhna aap ko to Allah mian ne is liye apne paas bula liya ke janat mein sab aap se udas ho gaye thaye I LOVE U

Anonymous said...

love you little angel

Anonymous said...

imanae jani u r da one who will always remain in our hearts.i read the whole story n i cried allah ap ke mama papa ko saber den..n ap hamesha hamare dilo main ho i love u jani......

Unknown said...

I have no words to describe my sorrow. The innocense of her face shredded my heart into pieces. May the murderers of imanae and many other, came to justice on the erath and also on the day of ultimate Judgement.

Anonymous said...

imanae dear you will live till the end of this world in the hearts of us we all love u

Unknown said...

Imanae Beta ... As long I Live I'll Remember You not just Because You Look As As my Daughter But Because What We Done With You Does Who Are Working In Doctors hospital Still Lives Among.. I Think of You Just Like I Do For My Daughter. From The Day You left I Cry Every Day ... I Wish That Could Hug You But I Cant .. May Allah Showers his Blessing Upon You N Your Baba I know He's Hurt And Cry Every Day For You... You Still Your Baba Ki Janoo And We All loves You Alaot... Mirza Mohammad Baig
Karachi.

Anonymous said...

i m so sad after this happens

Arham Munir said...

IMANAE i luv u beta..meri duaein aap & aap k Papa Mama k sath hain..mera EEMAAN hay k aap aakhrat k din apny Mama Papa k hath pakr ker un ko bhi jannat main lay jao gi...luv u meri betii...

Anonymous said...

آہ ایمانے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ خدا کرے تم لوٹ آؤ کسی اور روپ میں

Anonymous said...

i really really love u imanae... Allah loves her so much thas y He called her that early...
punishment will definitely be given to her enemies..

Anonymous said...

i really really love u imanae... Allah loves her so much thas y He called her that early...
punishment will definitely be given to her enemies..

Anonymous said...

remember it.....sign of murder is doctors hospital

Anonymous said...

i m reayy very shocked to hear your news imanae.you are very pretty .imanaefather i sugest u to kill all those baster who killed your life

Khurram said...

May Allah Rest U in Peace.Aur Allah Pochay ga on se jo is ke zimedar hain.SAY NO TO Bloody DOCTORs Hospital

Anonymous said...

i m jst crying very badly,,i love u imanae,,Allah talah kbi kisi ka baby na chenna..ma 15yrs ki hon kisi ki beti hon,,and i know well my mom will die agr mjhe kch ho gya,wo to itni pyari itni cute thi,,damn doctors agr itna parh k kisi ki jan hi leni ha to mat parh k ehsan kro humari qom pr,,already bht azaab han Pakistan pr Khuda k wastey doctors or zulm na krain,,

Anonymous said...

brought endless tears to my eyez.
beautiful

humera sheri said...

bus itna k imanae ur wid Allah pls ask him 4 justise, B'coz our judges r just actors not men of words.i wonder ...

Anonymous said...

Imanae wants justice........

Love you janu.

We will all strike together to give justice to this departed angel

Unknown said...

Please accept my condolences on this tragic demise. May ALLAH gives you and your family a enough courage to fight with these evils.

Unknown said...

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of angel Imanae, in the hands of these taliban in white coats!

Nadeem Iqbal Awan said...

We love you n we r with u Imanae. Your life of few years had done which we haven't in many.

Anonymous said...

A very tragic incident indeed! I burst into tears after reading about this little angel. May Allah rest Imanae's soul in peace, ameen!

Mudassir Sunny said...

INSHA ALLAH.... ALLAH will give Justice very Soon....

Faisal Chaudhary said...

Imanae beta you are really very very cute. I love you Imanae beta...
Imanae beta meri duaeen tumhare or tumharee Mummy papa ke sath hae. INSHA ALLAH justice ho ga.Zaroor ho ga.
if ALLAH Give me daughter, to main us ka nam IMANAE rakhuun ga.... Insha Allah

meri aap sab logo se guzarish hae ke aap sab ek dafa Surah-e-Fateha or 3 dafa Surah-e-Ikhlas Parrh kar Imanae ke lieee or Imanae ke parents ke lieee dua kareen.

INSHA ALLAH;
ALLAH PAK JALD JUSTICE KAREN GAY

ameeeeen

Anonymous said...

i feel like my own daughter

leher said...

may Allah ease your suffering and grant your soul peaace...InshaAllah there will be justice...

Unknown said...

m extremly feel sorry for lovly child's parents.she was an inocent child,she is definitly now in Jannat.ul.firdos among fairies.May Almighty Allah give her parents that much potential to bear this great great loss.n Allah inko boht ajar de Ameen.i request to imanae's parents to take good care of theirselves.she is always alive in ur dreams,in ur memories.1 day she vl meet u 4ever n ever n never to leave.

Anonymous said...

we have missed a flower.... how sad..

Anonymous said...

REALLY VERY SORRY FOR HER.....MY DAUGHTER IS OF THE SAME AGE:( ....I CAN IMAGINE WHAT THE PARENTS HAVE GONE THROUGH.....LOOSING A CHILD IS REALLY DIFFICULT...BEING ADOCTOR MYSELF.....I THINK THIS IS A CRINMINAL ACT!!! AND THE DOCTOR PLUS THE MANAGEMENT SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR HIRING SUCH INCOMPETENT DOCTORS....

Neelam Faraz said...

i feel very sorry... when u cry for someone without any blood relation it is bcz it really hurts!!!!

Anonymous said...

i cried reading this poem:( im so sorrry for ur daughters death n i want to give u all my support.i will help u to spread awareness through my facebook account.

Anonymous said...

We love u sweetiee! I promise we will sue the hops down and hang the so called. Doc....

syed murad meah scotland said...

Innâ Lilâhi Wa Inna Ilayhi Râji'ûn,If tears could build a stair way, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.rest in peace sweetie

Unknown said...

It was really very sad and painful to read after this incident with immane baita. I cant stop crying after reading those words said by angel immane to her father ;(. By prays and wishes are with immane and her family.
May Allah Almighty rest her soul Aameen !
It hurts allot whenever we read these type of discus ting activities by our doctors. What the hell they are doing in hospital?There right place is in garbage and dustbins.... Basteds...!
My prayers and Lots of love are with you Immane Baita !... We will miss you allot and i appreciate Immane parents works.
Hats off to you ... !

Post a Comment

Vision of the Blog

The main focus and commitment is to give the internet community a true understanding of the real Pakistan and introduce to them the people who are working hard to create and build Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad!

Author can be contacted at saeedshiekh@hotmail.com

This is my pride, my emblem

This is my pride, my emblem
Children of Tomorrow

Who will save pakistan

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP