http://blogawards.pk 2010

Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Another step in the frontiers of technology. CIO magazine and google.com have joined hands to create a stimuli in the telecom market of Pakistan. This is an excellent site where the great minds of the telecom boom can mix and share thoughts. The best part is that the site has categorized the various factions and you can easily search the ones that you predict are good and the ones that you negate.
I have added my site and would recommend that people do visit the site and rank the sites that you search. It is not only a moral booster but allows for a massive influx of knowledge sharing. Enjoy surfing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Blog

The main focus and commitment is to give the internet community a true understanding of the real Pakistan and introduce to them the people who are working hard to create and build Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad!

Author can be contacted at saeedshiekh@hotmail.com

This is my pride, my emblem

This is my pride, my emblem
Children of Tomorrow

Who will save pakistan

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP