Poem for the children who have died in Islamabad

Monday, October 26, 2009

She holds me tight
At the gates of her school
Armed military personal monitoring how a father kisses his daughter goodbye
Weren’t these soldiers to be deployed at the borders?
Shouldn’t the teachers be receiving my little princess?
She does not let go
Something deep within her
Tells her to hold on tight
Her eyes glistering with freight, despair and guilt
An inner reflection of my soul and identify
I look at people around me
The lurid clouds of a nemesis
Shadowing our future and our potential prosperity

October 27, 2009 – when terrorist attached Islamabad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Blog

The main focus and commitment is to give the internet community a true understanding of the real Pakistan and introduce to them the people who are working hard to create and build Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad!

Author can be contacted at saeedshiekh@hotmail.com

This is my pride, my emblem

This is my pride, my emblem
Children of Tomorrow

Who will save pakistan

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP